SA Home Loans
primarily focus on providing home loans to new and existing home owners.
They offer a variety of home loan products which include the following:
- Variable home loan - Interest rate based on you risk profile, repayable up to 20 years.
- 30 Year home loan - Interest rate based on you risk profile, but repayable up to 30 years. The additional 10 years provide for a lower monthly instalment but do keep in mind that the additional period will incur further interest. Maximum age of 45 years of age.
- Edge home loan - Only pay interest for the initial 36 months, to lower the monthly instalment. After the initial 36 months, the bond continues for a 20-year period. You may do additional payments over the full period. We would not suggest this option but it might be viable in certain circumstances.
The only draw-back about SA Home Loans is the fact that they only focus on residential property and do not provide assistance with building loans.
You will not be able to apply for a mortgage bond with the following properties:
- Small holdings (when more than 8,000 Hectares and/or zoned Agricultural)
- Commercial property (even if it is slightly commercial).
We hope the above information will assist you in making the best decision for your circumstances.
One of our skilled consultants will contact you to discuss the various home loan options available to you and how to proceed with the home loan application.